Shifted the URL's on my site around. At first I liked the http://something.credomane.com way of doing things but it slowly became a thorn in my side. Especially when I went to setup SSL as that doesn't play nice with the method I was using for my website. I tried in vain for a while attempting to make SSL work with my way of doing things. Needless to say it didn't work. So I gave up for several months and pretty much let this place rot for some time. Now I spent my afternoon working on the problem again. This time I did it in a more proper fashion by using aliases for the http://credomane.com/something thus preserving the file organization on the server I love so much.